how to add a hit counter to a website

Thursday, January 19, 2006

:: Bittersweet ::


The weather's so unbearable. It's practically scorching out there. But it's definitely great for the laundry.

I had lunch with my 2 long-time lady friends today. It's been a month since we saw each other. Well, the last time we met, yeah, we had lunch too.

It was really nice there having lots of yummy food whilst catching up a bit and there with each other. One of my lady friend announced that she's getting engaged in about a month's time! WoW! That should've happened sooner though. We congratulated her and her soon-to-be fiancé who was also there. Congratulations Ralph & Penny! (Sorry! They wanted me to keep mum about it then so I had to disguised it a bit! Congrats again, Ngee Jee & Jackie!)

The string of good news doesn't stop there. My other lady friend announced that she is preggie for the second time! Double WoW! Double *grin* We congratulated her! And oh by the way, her first child is my sweet little god-daughter. Congratulations Alex & Beatrice!

Despite all these jolly happy news, earlier today a gal pal of mine told me about her much dreaded rocky relationship with her beau and the heart-breaking decision of ending the near decade-old relationship later tonight.

*sigh* What a mixed feeling day!~

Labels:


>>> see related entry <<<
posted by therese :: 4:26 PM ::