how to add a hit counter to a website

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

:: Seriously? Seriously. ::


Seriously. In addition to the previous entry, I had another go at the quiz thingy. This time, I tried out - "Which Grey's Anatomy Woman Are You?". Well, since I've just finished watching Season 3 this afternoon, I'm still sort of in the Grey's Anatomy mood. Well, behold the results. I find the character of Addison Montgomery (Kate Walsh) to be much more interesting towards the end of Season 3. Ahh.. can't wait for Season 4!

You scored as Addison Montgomery , You are Addison Montgomery! You are very kind. As a defense mechanism you pretend to not care what people think about you, but in reality it hurts you very deeply.

Addison Montgomery

60%

Izzie Stevens

60%

Meredith Grey

55%

Cristina Yang

40%

Miranda Bailey

40%

Callie Torres

15%

Which Grey's Anatomy Woman Are You? (with pictures!) -please rate 5 :)
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: ,


posted by therese :: 10:15 PM ::